Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

What to do with summer sausage?

Last post 01-10-2009 12:27 AM by LWolfT. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-09-2009 5:59 PM

What to do with summer sausage?

Does anyone have any recipes using beef summer sausage? (besides serving with cheese and crackers?)   For Christmas, relatives sent us a nice box of sausage and cheeses, mustards, ect., Unfortunately it got banged up in shipping, (arrived a week late) and some of the cheese went missing.

The relatives called the company to complain, and now the company is sending us a new box!   We can certainly use the extra cheese in recipes, but the sausage has me a bit puzzled!

• 01-09-2009 9:36 PM In reply to

Re: What to do with summer sausage?

Here's a link to our last summer sausage chat I hope some of the ideas are helpful.

I hope I did the link right lol if not copy and paste and I'll keep working on the link thing!

cyn

• 01-09-2009 9:39 PM In reply to

ok it didn't work gonna try again

http://community.stretcher.com/forums/t/9281.aspx

cyn

• 01-09-2009 9:41 PM In reply to

Ok I'm messing this up bad lol. If you search for Summer Sausage in the search bar at the top of the page you'll find it. I'm sorry I'm still trying to get this stuff to work for me or at least with me!

cyn

• 01-09-2009 10:51 PM In reply to

Sorry. I don't eat it. Could you slice it and put it on pizza for a topping?

• 01-10-2009 12:27 AM In reply to

That's OK Cyn .. I got it.   I'd forgotten about that thread, Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us