Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Hickory Farms Post-Holiday Clearance - Up to 90% off!

Last post 01-10-2009 11:54 AM by MarthaMFI. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-09-2009 11:54 AM

Hickory Farms Post-Holiday Clearance - Up to 90% off!

Hickory Farms is selling their items at a deep discount online - 75% off.  Also, with the coupon code "SIZZLE" at check-out, you can get an extra 15% off.  So that's 90% off retail!  Those cheeses and summer sausages should easily be freezable.  They sausage at least would be great to bring out during cookouts, etc. over the summer and for snacks during the year.

• 01-09-2009 1:24 PM In reply to

Re: Hickory Farms Post-Holiday Clearance - Up to 90% off!

Thoses prices are incredible. Good buys if someone has the money and can use these for gifts  or personal use. Babs

Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
  • 01-09-2009 7:40 PM In reply to

• Kim_150
    • Top 150 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 10-05-2008
    • Green Bay, WI
    • Posts 525

Has anyone had anything from Hickory Farms before? I'm really picky about my sausage, but if it's good sausage I really like it.

I wonder if I'd need to be home to sign for it, since cheese needs refrigeration?

• 01-10-2009 8:41 AM In reply to

Oh I love Hickory Farms.  Mom used to pick up a few of the gift packs at the holiday's growing up and we'd snack on them all the time.  I still buy one for dad for Christmas every year.  

Kim, I want to say the cheese is pretty shelf-stable.  You can buy the samplers off regular shelves at Walmart and the mall during Christmas-time.  Where do you live?  It might be cold enough for them to leave the package depending on where you are and the temperatures.

• 01-10-2009 11:54 AM In reply to

I checked the canadian site and it says out of stock on everything so missed that sale!

Officially recognized Stretchpert in Hobbies and Crafts
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us