Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

5/31-6/1 weekend stretching

Last post Sat, May 31 2014 11:31 AM by rosey7415. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, May 31 2014 6:48 AM

5/31-6/1 weekend stretching

How are you making the most of your money, resources and weekend???

thrift is a sign of intelligence, any fool can spend money

A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17 verse 22
  • Sat, May 31 2014 7:46 AM In reply to

Re: 5/31-6/1 weekend stretching

On Mother's day dd#1 gave me a groupon gc for a massagge, that week the massage parlor that I went to last year (also on groupon) sent me a birthday coupon for 15% off which expires today. My back is bothering me big time so with the execption of the tip I'm getting pampered and reliefe for free. Dd#1 gave dd#2 a build a bear gc for a bridal party present, I also have a coupon for $10 off. After I get pampered we're going to the mall so she can use both, while we're at the mall I might stop at the As Seen on TV store to get an organic green pan to replace one of my teflon pans that has been scratched beyond use. The guy that was supposed to help me with my koi pond last weekend had family come up for the weekend so it was post poned till tonight.

Supper will be steak on the grill

Tomorrow will be chores and church with a little soap making and maybe a driving lesson.

Supper will be pepperoni pizza

thrift is a sign of intelligence, any fool can spend money

A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17 verse 22
  • Sat, May 31 2014 7:49 AM In reply to

Nana, jump over to the new forum and join. Brandy has the link posted here under the post about the new community Babs

• Sat, May 31 2014 11:31 AM In reply to

• rosey7415
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 31 2013
    • massachusetts
    • Posts 121

i made a mistake......i didn't know what to put in for the identification? it said it ha to be alphanumerical?  so after many, many tries...in frustration i typed xxxxxxxx......now i can't fix it....help

helen
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us