Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

WE ARE LIVE!

Last post Fri, May 30 2014 8:49 PM by budgetwise. 14 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (15 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, May 28 2014 8:36 AM

WE ARE LIVE!

The long awaited new software is up and LIVE!

You can access the new forums, register and start posting there now...and there have been NO oops. Thank you, Gary and the rest of the Dollar Stretcher team for getting the new software up.

So come on in and let's build a fantastic new community full of old friends and new friends.

http://social.stretcher.com/forums/

$ Dollar Stretcher Community Manager $
  • Wed, May 28 2014 11:19 AM In reply to

Re: WE ARE LIVE!

Brandy... I cant sign in..no record of my email address..but on the original forum I just verified it is correct. Deb in az
  • Wed, May 28 2014 11:24 AM In reply to

signed in...not sure if I like the new format but if it stops the oops etc    I won't have the notifications on because I don't need lots of emails to my home email. for facebook I have a gmail acct and rarely look at it.  just a heads up for people.   I look at posts anyways.   

• Wed, May 28 2014 11:42 AM In reply to

Deb, it won't have a record of your e-mail. It's new software, our information does not transfer over to that. You need to register for a new account.

• Wed, May 28 2014 11:50 AM In reply to

It's internet technology, nothing prevents all internet drops, bloops and oops. If you as a member have connectivity issues with your internet, you may well get that oops because the connection to the net is weak. If we are having trouble with our server, members may see issues with the community.

But..

Because our issues are heavily tied to some database errors, we should see a lot of improvement. 

• Wed, May 28 2014 1:39 PM In reply to

I have the same problem as Deb and also verified I was using my correct log in info. I never had a problem with the old one.

my blog throughthekitchen window.wordpress.com
  • Wed, May 28 2014 1:49 PM In reply to

It's a new community that does not have our old info. You have to register for an account there.

If you have problems with registration, please let me know.

• Wed, May 28 2014 6:55 PM In reply to

I'm confused about what the profile address is supposed to be ...  I followed the example, and it keeps telling me it has to be alpha numeric.  I tried putting a number in, and get the same message.    Very frustrating.

www.dodgeandweave.blogspot.com
  • Wed, May 28 2014 8:43 PM In reply to

I don't know if anyone will be reading this any more but I tried twice to log in to the new forum and it wouldn't let me. There was no real explanation as to what I was doing wrong.

budgetwise

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Ps. 139:14
  • Wed, May 28 2014 10:42 PM In reply to

• Sea
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on Sun, Feb 24 2013
    • Posts 874

asked for profile address what is this? I am very confused. Hope this one goes through - an evening of Oops on this board.

Page 1 of 2 (15 items) 1 2 Next >

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us