Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Wonderful Wednesday $$$$$$$$ Stretching May 28th

Last post Wed, May 28 2014 8:41 AM by babsagain. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, May 28 2014 7:02 AM

Wonderful Wednesday $$$$$$$$ Stretching May 28th

Good Morning, Welcome to what may be our last daily post on the old forum. New software is suppose to be up and running today. Make sure and jump over to join us for more frugal good times. Share your plans for today, Babs 

• Wed, May 28 2014 7:05 AM In reply to

Re: Wonderful Wednesday $$$$$$$$ Stretching May 28th

Good Morning, 47 and rainy at my house. Feels like early Spring again. We really need some sun and warmth. No big plans until this evening. Tonight is our church girls program end of the year program. We use the Keepers of the Faith program. I really like it. Everyone have a great day, Babs 

• Wed, May 28 2014 7:58 AM In reply to

• smiles
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on Mon, Jun 14 2010
    • Midwest
    • Posts 312

Good Morning Frugal Friends-

Cold and cloudy here in Wisconsin. I started a load of laundry and took leftovers, warmed up, in a thermos for lunch. It's a real savings taking my lunch-

Planning to have a nice dinner of spagetti and continue to help my DH with the deck project. I have to figure out some more details on our retirement plans. The financial planner is free through my employer so I figure why not-good opportunity to learn.

My frugal challenge of the day is to gather my loose change and put it in one container...hoping to save for our camping vacation in September. It might cover gas and food-little goals can be helpful in keeping me focused.

Stay Frugal.

• Wed, May 28 2014 8:29 AM In reply to

The new community is LIVE!

And I am having trouble getting posts through here BUT..

They go through easily in our brand new forums. Babs, can we please get this discussion started over there so members can post where it's easy to do so.

$ Dollar Stretcher Community Manager $
  • Wed, May 28 2014 8:41 AM In reply to

Will do Babs

• Wed, May 28 2014 8:41 AM In reply to

Will do Babs

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us