Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Strawberry Smoothie

Last post Wed, Apr 9 2014 10:45 AM by Gayla57. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Apr 8 2014 10:44 AM

Strawberry Smoothie

I made this today with waffles for breakfast...

8 strawberries
    1/2 cup milk
    I blended  vanilla yogurt with strawberry and banana yogurt to make a 1/2 cup
    2 tablespoons of sugar
    2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
    6 ice cubes

Combine ingredients in the blender and use your ice crushing setting until ice is crushed. Blend until smooth.

Enjoy!

$ Dollar Stretcher Community Manager $
  • Tue, Apr 8 2014 11:57 AM In reply to

Re: Strawberry Smoothie

Brandy, That sounds delicious I also like peanut butter and banana smoothies or just peanut butter. The only adjustment I would have to make would use a packet of splenda instead of the sugar. Thanks for the reminder I have strawberries in the fridge that need to be used up.
  • Wed, Apr 9 2014 10:45 AM In reply to

Re: Strawberry Smoothie

I love smoothies thanks out strawberry are starting to pop

Gayla57

Officially Recognized Stretchpert in Frugal Food and Cooking and in Slow Cooker Foods

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us