Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

The Spring 2014 Dinner Table

Last post Tue, May 27 2014 10:36 PM by Anna Marie. 263 replies.
Page 27 of 27 (264 items) « First ... < Previous 23 24 25 26 27
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, May 27 2014 2:48 PM In reply to

Re: The Spring 2014 Dinner Table

Tonight is leftovers! I'll probably have some soup and some leftover sausage. DH will likely have some leftover Chinese food. We have ice pops for dessert!
  • Tue, May 27 2014 4:41 PM In reply to

Pulled some spaghetti sauce from the freezer, added a little Ragu to it as there wasn't enough for four people. Froze the rest of the Ragu for the next time I make a big batch of sauce (I use that as a sort of base, then add lots of other stuff to it). Salad and garlic toast will round out the meal, and I'll probably cut up and lightly sugar some strawberries for dessert later this evening.
    "The business of life is the acquisition of memories." --Mr. Carson
  • Tue, May 27 2014 10:34 PM In reply to

Dinner tonight was pork, rice and bean burritos with all the fixings.
    Riley
  • Tue, May 27 2014 10:36 PM In reply to

Roasted cauliflower and a frittata using onion, red pepper, and scallions. All veggies from the wonderful markdown basket at a grocery near Mama's. Eggs from our hens. No more sugary desserts for me so DH will finish the ice cream. AM
Page 27 of 27 (264 items) « First ... < Previous 23 24 25 26 27

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us