Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

The Spring 2014 Dinner Table

Last post Tue, May 27 2014 10:36 PM by Anna Marie. 263 replies.
Page 26 of 27 (264 items) « First ... < Previous 23 24 25 26 27 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, May 25 2014 8:05 AM In reply to

Re: The Spring 2014 Dinner Table

Chilli from the freezer with hot dogs. Not cooking this weekend. lol, Babs

• Sun, May 25 2014 8:12 AM In reply to

Tonight for me it was a bowl of special k cereal with a sliced banana. We grilled earlier in the day had hamburgers, hot dogs drunken chicken a few other things on the grill and had a pasta salad and baked beans so I am pretty full from lunch which was 2.00.
  • Sun, May 25 2014 12:46 PM In reply to

Dinner tonight was steak, baked beans and pasta salad.
    Riley
  • Sun, May 25 2014 2:24 PM In reply to

hot dogs  with fixin  chili , onions relish , and of catsup and mustard ..   some plain old chips  and Katie my jello cups for everyone and ellie my friend brought chocolate cup cake  

Dbil informed me he making hambugers too..  Katie made some potato salad

and a red whiie and blue flag cake we having alot of memorial day food because they saying storm tomorrow .

Gayla57

Officially Recognized Stretchpert in Frugal Food and Cooking and in Slow Cooker Foods

• Sun, May 25 2014 10:21 PM In reply to

We will have sandwiches for lunch but are going out for dinner.  It's my turn for a vacation from the kitchen!

retired 

• Mon, May 26 2014 3:05 AM In reply to

• Sea
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on Sun, Feb 24 2013
    • Posts 874

I put the last of split pea soup in the blender with some fresh sweet corn and made a soup out of that, had hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese and bread, pb.

• Mon, May 26 2014 12:49 PM In reply to

Dinner last night was pizza. I was too tired to cook from watching grandson all weekend while his parents were out of town.
    Riley
  • Mon, May 26 2014 6:47 PM In reply to

Dinner tonight will be bbq chicken, grilled asparagus with garlic and evoo, leftover pasta salad and sliced melon with strawberries.
    Riley
  • Mon, May 26 2014 8:31 PM In reply to

Tonight we're going to have BBQ Korean short ribs, rice, and panko-crusted shrimp. We'll do some salad and corn on the cob on the side. Loved having a day to catch up and prepare all our food for the week too!
  • Mon, May 26 2014 8:40 PM In reply to

mac&cheese with peas mushroom soup and peas . kids love it and so does everyone else.

Gayla57

Officially Recognized Stretchpert in Frugal Food and Cooking and in Slow Cooker Foods

Page 26 of 27 (264 items) « First ... < Previous 23 24 25 26 27 Next >

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us