Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

The Spring 2014 Dinner Table

Last post Tue, May 27 2014 10:36 PM by Anna Marie. 263 replies.
Page 25 of 27 (264 items) « First ... < Previous 23 24 25 26 27 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, May 22 2014 10:16 AM In reply to

Re: The Spring 2014 Dinner Table

Canned tamales, roasted cabbage. Blueberries and yogurt later. AM
  • Thu, May 22 2014 11:19 AM In reply to

Dinner tonight was dinner salads topped with leftover tri tip. I used up the last of the radishes, cucumbers, most of the tri tip and 2 bottles of salad dressing that had been lurking in the fridge.
    Riley
  • Fri, May 23 2014 8:37 AM In reply to

I am so absolutely unimspired!  Since DH hasn't been off since Easter, we have only had opportunity for 1 "date night" and I am sick of the kitchen!  Boy does he have a lot of catching up to do this weekend!

Taking the easy way out tonight: Frozen stuffed chicken breasts, green beans, and corn.

retired 

• Fri, May 23 2014 9:23 AM In reply to

I made a big bowl of fresh salad, plus we cleared leftovers out of the fridge, mostly chicken made a couple different ways this past week.

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." --Mr. Carson
  • Fri, May 23 2014 11:13 AM In reply to

Dinner tonight was bbq cheese burgers with all the fiixings served on whole wheat buns. They were served with chips and onion dip, and fruit salad.
    Riley
  • Fri, May 23 2014 12:36 PM In reply to

dh took me to dinner to dicuss some business we had a client who gave us a check that bounced he claimed problem with ex wife book keeping who wants us to another job DH wants to it not me something about the whole thing stinks to me so we talked i want 50% up front at least that way they would pay for fuel and the cost of me talking him to court when he doesnt pay the rest and he doesnt get the plat until we have the money DH said I am tough but fair .. and he glad I am on his side.  my business is he paid good money for my cook stove and the one oven handle keeps failing one side doesnt hold they beeen out here 4 times and i dont want them to come to fix it again .. i use my stove daily i cant do my job with faulty equipment  i had us a butcher knife and oven mitt to get out the biscuits   he called the company brining a new stove tommorrow and including the grilled for the stove at no cost .

Gayla57

Officially Recognized Stretchpert in Frugal Food and Cooking and in Slow Cooker Foods

• Fri, May 23 2014 4:10 PM In reply to

• Sea
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on Sat, Feb 23 2013
    • Posts 874

Fruit/vegs, cheese and bread, bowl of Shredded Wheat heated in micro and mushed up to a nice thick hot cereal, pb, lot of milkshakes and some ice cream.

• Fri, May 23 2014 6:50 PM In reply to

Last night, we had leftovers from the freezer and DD#2 . I thawed a small piece of beef roast, small piece of pork roast, pack of brocolli and cheese sauce. DD had cooked some mac and chedder cheese. She didnt eat it all and doesnt like leftovers. I had a small service of corn , green beans and carrots in the refrig. That was dinner. I am trying to clean out the small packets of frozen food before the garden starts growing. Not sure about tonight dinner. I will do another freezer search. Babs

• Sat, May 24 2014 3:01 AM In reply to

DH decided he didn't want the chicken last night and requested frito pie.

Tonight will be pork chops, pasta salad, corn on the cob.

retired 

• Sat, May 24 2014 8:12 AM In reply to

leftovers !   ended up going out with coupons to A&W last night and dh taking the kids out tonight so leftover seafood lasagna for me

Page 25 of 27 (264 items) « First ... < Previous 23 24 25 26 27 Next >

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us