Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Diving in Head First

Last post Wed, May 28 2014 8:44 PM by Maggie Trudeau. 42 replies.
Page 5 of 5 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, May 28 2014 11:39 AM In reply to

Re: Diving in Head First

thanks for the update! must be so exciting for you to plan everything. 

• Wed, May 28 2014 7:41 PM In reply to

I'm so excited and happy for you...it's wonderful when our hopes and dreams come together...if I could I would LOVE to live remote and be self sufficient...and I so enjoy reading all your post !

deb in az

• Wed, May 28 2014 8:44 PM In reply to

I just tried to post and this seems to have gotten lost so here it is again!

THANK YOU all for the encouragement and support.  In my real life, so many people are being negative and implying or saying outright that I should be afraid or this is stupid (or as one guy put it "you're insane"...um...what?...that's inappropriate on so many levels).   The support I get here brought a tear to my eye.  Thank you again.

Page 5 of 5 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us