Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Called in By the Boss

Last post Sat, Nov 16 2013 2:07 PM by Gayla57. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Nov 13 2013 7:25 AM

Called in By the Boss

No one wants to hear that the boss or HR wants to speak to them unless they are sure they are getting a promotion.

So what should you expect if you do find yourself called in to speak to a superior or the HR department? What kinds of things can be trouble for you and how should you handle it?

AOL has some tips for you

If you have dealt with superiors and HR before, share your stories.

$ Dollar Stretcher Community Manager $
    Filed under:
  • Sat, Nov 16 2013 2:07 PM In reply to

Re: Called in By the Boss

in oue family business I own it  Frank manages amd is a co owner ...  we are giviing them Christmas bonus next week so the grils are going to black Friday evemts I made the public servie anndountmet Sarah is getting me the crock pot  and that Katie daughter gettting her one . Emily will take care of me for Daddy and that we closed the week of Thanksgiving and that we need them for bo deliveries

one of them might have to go for fresh suppiles  basically  how it goes John said Mama we been doing this since I can remember I  am so mean I said then no mistakess   Ricky that might bettter be a prayer Mama .... 

Gayla57

Officially Recognized Stretchpert in Frugal Food and Cooking and in Slow Cooker Foods

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us