Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

10 Biggest Risks

Last post 07-03-2013 7:10 AM by AnotherBrandy. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-02-2013 7:30 AM

10 Biggest Risks

Summer is well under way; are your children safe?

Mom.me features an article on the biggest summer risks. Check it out and see if you have dangers lurking.

http://mom.me/home/7966-10-most-dangerous-summer-toys/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl14%7Csec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D338853
    $ Dollar Stretcher Community Manager $
  • 07-02-2013 9:51 AM In reply to

Re: 10 Biggest Risks

My children/grandchildren are all adults now but... I am amazed at how, when I visit the mall, lax parents are about watching their children! We even had to catch a little guy going out the door one day and then had to find his mother! Or, they let them play in the play area while they shop in various stores...no supervision. With recent abduction of 4 girls (3 found murdered) in the area, it is a puzzle to me.
  • 07-02-2013 10:57 PM In reply to

When I read about warnings or consider all the possible risks, I always end up wondering how any of us survived. But it only takes the one time for something to happen.
  • 07-03-2013 4:59 AM In reply to

all member in my family are fine, however i fear when i take my children go shopping, she always run anywhere she like and suddenly. after finish my work as buying the things for my family, it took a long time to find my daughter, the like to go far away me to make me surprised. have you ever come ion to my situation? if yes, please give me some advides
  • 07-03-2013 7:10 AM In reply to

How old is your daughter? Do you have trouble with her doing as she is told and sitting still for long periods in other situations or at home?
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us