Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Best Home Heating System..?

Last post 12-29-2012 11:26 PM by budgetwise. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-28-2012 2:26 AM

Best Home Heating System..?

Hallo..!

I am Rose, I bought Electric Heater last year, whole the year its working was very good. Now in side the home its working is good but outside its working is very bad. Its warranty is expired.I want to buy new one is there any one can tell me which one the best?
    But that can be available at online stores because i have no time to go down town.
    Thanks

• 12-29-2012 1:15 AM In reply to

Re: Best Home Heating System..?

Hi Rose,

Welcome to the Dollar Stretcher!

I'm not sure if you have heard of it, but there is an organization that tests products and rates them on many criteria including performance.

www.consumerreports.org  I'm sure many they recommend can be purchased online. Hope this helps :)

• 12-29-2012 11:26 PM In reply to

Re: Best Home Heating System..?

Rose, why would you want to use your electric heater outside?

Have you tried Houston Heaters dot com? That's who is in your link. Maybe they can help you? Wink

The best interior heat is provided by the old-fashioned radiator heaters. Warm, even, dependable. Just are not esthetically pleasing to the modern home owner, but if offerd, I'd take them in a minute.

budgetwise

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Ps. 139:14
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us