Re-tired hey there freezing well ok Im going to tell you what I do each freezer is different I make double recipe of cookies all the time I did this for 40 years so I think I do know what Im doing if I don't then I bend over then you can hit my keyster with that one.
1. use wax papper to put on the very bottem of your box or container its a lining.
2. do your first layers of cookies then put a wax papper on top of that.
3. Then do another layer of your cookies the wax papper again on top
4. Reapeat then the wax papper again
5. Very last of the cookies and top it off with wax papper.
6. Then put a lid on the container
7. Then put it in the freezer your freezing.
8. freeze for 3 to 4 months
I hope I did this right andf just for this you pay me bit time want a good recipe of your cookies if not that Im going to find some way to your house hit up your freezer and steal all your cookies...