Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Prayers for Cindy and me - Dental Dilemas again...

Last post 07-11-2012 1:45 PM by BargainBinge. 20 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (21 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-10-2012 9:18 AM

Prayers for Cindy and me - Dental Dilemas again...

Well, the dental curse has returned and not just to me right now but to our friend Cindy as well.

DEMONIC DENTAL INFECTIONS, I kid you not, the pain is so bad you either want no teeth at all or your head cut off. There are no legit words to describe the pain of an infected tooth or teeth. The nerve signals trigger from the top of the head all the way down the jaw, mouth, cheeks, ear, neck and face. Pain will attack in every form it can and leave you in the most horrific throbbing pains of your entire life. Pain medicine can only do so much, the infection is the problem and generally surgerical removal of the tooth is crucial in order to clear things up. This has been the case MULTIPLE times with both Cindy and I. We are loosing em' faster than we can count them. We are both currently dealing with major tooth infection. Mine woke me up statrk scared at 3am with the typical ordeal - THROBBING PAIN, shaking, tears and a swollen up face with puss pockets that migrate down the face if you sleep in the wrong position. I am at the end of my ropes with this, it hurts so bad and support and prayers are needed for both of us right now. Cindy's new one started a few days ago and I felt so bad, now mine hit last night. It's like a dental curse on us both. I would never wish this on anyone and wish I could take both our pain away. It's so hard. I see my dentist today and I know she is seeing hers soon. Your prayers, support and friendship are so appreciated. It's times like this we need it most. Thank you so much.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." ~Chinese Proverb~
  • 07-10-2012 9:35 AM In reply to

Re: Prayers for Cindy and me - Dental Dilemas again...

How awful. I will pray for you and Cindy for comfort, peace and gentle dentistry to help your condition!

Erika
  • 07-10-2012 10:07 AM In reply to

BB,

Both you and Cindy have my prayers. Hopefully the dentist will be able to get you both pain free soon. Dental pain is the worst.

Riley
  • 07-10-2012 1:25 PM In reply to

Hi big guy I have you on a prayer chain last night with the ladies of my prayer group beleive me you big boy need it way more then I with your on going dr.'s visits Im just hurting and ouch off two molars and do wish you all well yes we all need a prayer in god's name amen.

• 07-10-2012 1:29 PM In reply to

BargainBinge:

Well, the dental curse has returned and not just to me right now but to our friend Cindy as well.

DEMONIC DENTAL INFECTIONS, I kid you not, the pain is so bad you either want no teeth at all or your head cut off. There are no legit words to describe the pain of an infected tooth or teeth. The nerve signals trigger from the top of the head all the way down the jaw, mouth, cheeks, ear, neck and face. Pain will attack in every form it can and leave you in the most horrific throbbing pains of your entire life. Pain medicine can only do so much, the infection is the problem and generally surgerical removal of the tooth is crucial in order to clear things up. This has been the case MULTIPLE times with both Cindy and I. We are loosing em' faster than we can count them. We are both currently dealing with major tooth infection. Mine woke me up statrk scared at 3am with the typical ordeal - THROBBING PAIN, shaking, tears and a swollen up face with puss pockets that migrate down the face if you sleep in the wrong position. I am at the end of my ropes with this, it hurts so bad and support and prayers are needed for both of us right now. Cindy's new one started a few days ago and I felt so bad, now mine hit last night. It's like a dental curse on us both. I would never wish this on anyone and wish I could take both our pain away. It's so hard. I see my dentist today and I know she is seeing hers soon. Your prayers, support and friendship are so appreciated. It's times like this we need it most. Thank you so much.

Now I have an admiration for what you are going threw what b.b said is true I let mine go to far and paying dearly for it with two molars and big does of anti biotics and pain killers I rather take i.b prophine but I have real bad pain they dug all the way to the jaw bone for this one and owwweee ouch now I pray to good that you heal and I put you all on my prayer chain and lighting a candle tonight for b.b amen.

• 07-10-2012 2:46 PM In reply to

I'm so sorry for you, BB, and Cindy. Dental pain is tortuous!!!

May the Lord please bless the hands of those working on you, and may He please bless your medicine to get rid of this infection and may He please bless and heal you.

And, may He please bless your finances so that you may be able to pay for your treatment!

budgetwise

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Ps. 139:14
  • 07-10-2012 3:30 PM In reply to

Thank you EVERYONE for the kind support and sympathy. I got an email from Cindy and we both REALLY APPRECIATE it. You have no idea. When you are in so much pain you feel so helpless and that support is like a breath of fresh air... so needed and so comforting. We are both lucky to have you all as friends.

Big hugs and prayers for you and your family's continued health and happiness too!

Awww Thank You Thank You

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." ~Chinese Proverb~
  • 07-10-2012 5:28 PM In reply to

"Ask and ye shall receive" Prayers are on their way!
  • 07-10-2012 6:13 PM In reply to

You've got my prayers for you added to the batch too. I feel your pain more than you probably realize (although I know it's worse for you than me right now). No dental insurance and work that needs to be done, yet no time or money to get it dealt with. Hoping to get finished with school first and crossing my fingers every time I feel a throb.

So I'll be praying hard!!

Mama to a teen and a preschooler KINDERGARTENER!! -- oh, the fun! Also co-parenting 3 other awesome kids. :)
  • 07-10-2012 8:33 PM In reply to

Thank you all again! Spider, oh dear I am very sorry. I do not have dental insurance either but I will tell you and warn you and wish someone had done this for me. You wait and YOU PAY. Dental infections are extremely dangerous and can kill you. We have seen it happen. The longer you wait the worse the decay or problem will get and the more money will have to be spent or teeth removed and either no either or expenses to get custom ones made for you. Waiting is the worst possible thing one can do. Teeth are a part of the body that DO NOT HEAL themselves and they will come and go faster than you think if you don't address things immediately. Money is an issues but work is not an excuse. You won't be working at school or home if you wind up in the hospital with even more expenses and risk of health. Trust me, this kind of pain and you won't even be making it outside the house for pete's sake! Big whammy!!! Your school offers help for medical and dental, you should look into it asap. You are also close to the low cost dental schools in SF. Find a way to make it work and stop putting it off is the best advice I could give you and wish someone would of told me that long ago. You have a family to Mother to and husbadn to wife too and all in all your health and well being are most important for your own self. Sorry but I waited and look where it wound me to... I would hate to see you go this road.

Page 1 of 3 (21 items) 1 2 3 Next >
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us