Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Why I like my VTech CS6124 Cordless phone

Last post 06-30-2012 7:30 PM by budgetwise. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-30-2012 7:30 PM

Why I like my VTech CS6124 Cordless phone

My telephone calling needs are fairly simple and I did not want bunch of unnecessary 'bells and whistles'. After doing some research,  I purchased the VTech CS6124 cordless telephone at Wal-Mart.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vtech-CS6124-Cordless-Answering-System/16472530

The price was extremely reasonable, it has an answering machine, it came in white, and I like the small size.

The backlights are nice and bright and the whole key pad lights up when you pick up the receiver. The numbers are easy to see and the date, time and length of call are clearly displayed.

One unexpected and much appreciated feature of this phone is its ability to recognize 'robot' calls. This means it does not accept or record 85 to 90% of telemarketing calls that start with a robot dialer. I love this feature! This means I don't have to pay to add caller ID to my phone plan.

Also, the volume control is easy to adjust and it did not take long to figure out how to record my greeting.

For around $27.00 this phone has everything I wanted, needed and more.

The only con I have is that the ear microphone is rather small and it has to be placed directly over the ear for best reception.

I have owned this phone for over six months would highly recommend it to anyone needing a good, basic, affordable, cordless telephone.

budgetwise

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Ps. 139:14
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us