Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

How cockroaches scurry away -- basic scientific research!

Last post Sun, Jun 24 2012 11:12 PM by cheapChic. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jun 8 2012 11:43 AM

How cockroaches scurry away -- basic scientific research!

Dear Forumites, Bet you never thought that scientists could find out how roaches manage to scurry away! Here 'tis the explanation! http://www.baycitizen.org/science/story/researchers-investigate-cockroaches/?utm_source=Newsletters&utm_campaign=11767c0f6a-6_7_2012&utm_medium=email&mc_cid=11767c0f6a&mc_eid=b903714a11 Yours in Him, Deborah & Heart
    Officially Recognized Stretchpert in Government & Charity Assistance

Proud guardian of Heart, a black female Miniature Poodle, a Psychiatric Service Dog

Enter His gates with thanksgiving, His courts with praise; give thanks to Him, bless His Name. (Psalm 100)

Yours in thrift, Deborah

• Sun, Jun 24 2012 6:14 PM In reply to

Re: How cockroaches scurry away -- basic scientific research!

This reminded me of a lunch date I had years ago at a small Mexican restaurant in Detroit.  My back was to the front window and my friend was facing the window.  Midway through lunch he came to a dead stop and just sat there while I finished my lunch. 

On our way back to work he THEN told me he stopped eating because he saw a cockroach running along the window sill.  Ugh...Never went back there...

Susan in MI

Susan
    It's all about Love!
  • Sun, Jun 24 2012 11:12 PM In reply to

Re: How cockroaches scurry away -- basic scientific research!

Oh how totally gross... I saw my first one in az last year made me throw up my dinner when I saw one on the deli floor.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us