Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Summer Activities

Last post Thu, Jun 7 2012 10:55 AM by whitney37354. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jun 6 2012 11:08 AM

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 28 2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Summer Activities

What plans do you have for the summer for the kids? Will they be doing any special activities?

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• Wed, Jun 6 2012 12:26 PM In reply to

Re: Summer Activities

No little ones at my house anymore but DS plans on spending his days off on the lake in the boat fishing and tubing. He couldn't enjoy summer last year because of have shoulder surgery so he plans on making up for it this year.
    Riley
  • Wed, Jun 6 2012 5:00 PM In reply to

Well, we're going to do Day Out With Thomas again this year. That's about it for the super planned activities, although we keep them pretty busy doing things every day..... I'm sure we'll have several trips to San Francisco to visit Auntie Deb  Smile and to visit the aquarium there.

We'd also like to check out a theme park that we've never been to before..... I need to get to work on that one and see how much $$$ we're talking about! As it is, we have season passes to 6Flags so we take them there pretty frequently. It's never too boring around here for long.

What about y'all, Brandy, what do y'all have planned for fun this summer?

SAHM to 2 toddlers and 2 cats! Happily married to my soul mate! How could life get any better!?!
  • Wed, Jun 6 2012 7:35 PM In reply to

Fishing

camping 

And get ready to train again for hiking I want to try to jion a club for the day hiking trips something different then shoipping all the time.

And train for my biking again getting it down to three years of training by the time Im 55 years old its seattle to portland orge marthahon...

• Wed, Jun 6 2012 11:20 PM In reply to

back woods hiking

chrissanne
  • Thu, Jun 7 2012 10:55 AM In reply to

June

Week 1: VBS morning & night

Week 2: family vacation

Week 3: art camp

Week 4: VBS day camp

July: 2 weeks of swim lessons

We decided to quit gymnastics for the summer & start back in the fall if she wants to. We try to keep things quite during the school year & just have DD in one activity at a time.  Summers we keep her busy all of June & more laid back in July before school starts the first week in August.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us