Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Best place to buy k-cups?

Last post Fri, Sep 13 2013 7:27 PM by mary w.. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (11 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, May 21 2012 3:04 PM

• TJMitas
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, May 4 2012
    • Posts 6

Best place to buy k-cups?

I am a huge coffee drinker and I love my keurig, but I've been going through a lot of k-cups and it's getting to be a bit pricey. I unfortunately can't give up my daily cup of coffee. Anyone know a good place to buy k-cups or of any good deals? 

T.J.
  • Mon, May 21 2012 7:15 PM In reply to

• babs
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 2 2007
    • Vermont
    • Posts 10,988

Re: Best place to buy k-cups?

THe cheapest place that I found online was  www.coffeeforless.com

Green Mountain coffee has a club that if you join you get a small discount. I have also found them at grocery salvage stores. Babs

Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
  • Mon, May 21 2012 8:17 PM In reply to

I know that drogers,kmart taget,safeway and albertsons have it little pricey at safeway-cheaper to go to costco and samclub.

chrissanne
  • Tue, May 22 2012 10:30 AM In reply to

• SamHan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, May 22 2012
    • Posts 4

I always order all my keurig k-cups from www.onecupconnection.com. Hands down, best prices that I have found anywhere and they ship them really fast.

• Tue, May 22 2012 10:33 AM In reply to

I purchase them from BJ's wholesale clun (I am quite certain Sam's and Costco have them as well). I purchase 80 cups for $37.99
  • Tue, May 22 2012 11:48 AM In reply to

Not into the coffee but what about the reuseable fill it yourself with your fave coffee's? the pod is only $14.95 I think this would give you other options then just buying the Kcups...

http://jayashiangel.blogspot.com/
    http://tactilepleasure.blogspot.com/

Cell Phone Holders 4 Hospice 2014 YTD 18
    Shawls 4 Hospice 2014 YTD 13
    Shawls 4 Hospice 2013 YTD 36
    Shawls 4 Hospice 2012 YTD 21

• Tue, Oct 30 2012 9:33 AM In reply to

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 28 2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Mom and I found a grocery store that had a good sale on them and stocked up. She also took a Bed, Bath and Beyond coupon to use for coffee there.

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• Fri, Sep 6 2013 6:54 AM In reply to

• usajacob
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on Thu, Aug 8 2013
    • Mississauga
    • Posts 10

I am coffee drinker that's why love to drink coffee with my favorite coffee cups. I always buy coffee cup from coffeeforless site and they give cheapest offer on all coffee k cups.
  • Thu, Sep 12 2013 11:33 PM In reply to

I try to aim for less than 50 cents per K-cup. Recently I got some 12-packs for $3.99 at Walgreens. In general though, I buy them at Costco the most. I also have a reusable K-cup, but I'm not terribly happy with it.
    Mama to a teen and a preschooler KINDERGARTENER!! -- oh, the fun! Also co-parenting 3 other awesome kids. :)
  • Fri, Sep 13 2013 7:15 AM In reply to

Last Sat, I found a box of 80 K cups, green mt coffee, for $28. I was happy. That will last DH a couple of months. Babs

Page 1 of 2 (11 items) 1 2 Next >

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us