Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Ready for Easter?

Last post Sun, Apr 8 2012 2:54 PM by cheapChic. 10 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (11 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Apr 8 2012 2:54 PM In reply to

Re: Ready for Easter?

budgetwise:

I've been invited for lunch at my dear Pastor's home after the service. I just love this family. They are more wonderful than I could adequately describe. The Mrs. said the menu will be soup and salads and whatever the other guests would like to bring. I asked about dessert and she said, 'okay', so this is my contribution:

Cheesecake with strawberry sauce topping. I got a bag of tortilla chips and will make some nacho sauce to go along with them.

I want to wish all you wonderful Dollar Stretcher neighbors a Happy Easter. I'm glad to be a part of this forum.

hugs, bw

Like I said to you before joking of just teasing or kidding around this I will say louder and yell across the country forum here btw look out RUB IT IN CHIC OH JUST RUB IT IN......lol

Page 2 of 2 (11 items) < Previous 1 2

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us