Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Thursday March 29th Stretching

Last post 03-29-2012 9:36 PM by smiles. 14 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (15 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-29-2012 5:01 PM In reply to

Re: Thursday March 29th Stretching

Martha, wasn't banned here at all. I saw it.
    Hell hath no fury like a woman who has lost her coupons
  • 03-29-2012 5:54 PM In reply to

MarthaMFI:

read a story that supposing was banned from websites in the US that your first lady took her daughter and 12 of her friends to mexico for spring break on the taxpayers dime. don't know if that is true but not a good image.  

Not banned ... though what I read is that the oldest daughter was there with  a school group, not on a taxpayer financed junket  ... Mom wasn't there.  

Anyway ... sunny and cool here. 

Errands today ... post office, drug store .. had to stop and get milk and pick up some stuff for an office function ...  (so will get a bit of $ back).  Was hoping to work on the garden today, but ran out of time ...

• 03-29-2012 8:27 PM In reply to

guess some people wanted to make a big deal over it something over nothing lol raining a lot here. turn the heat up and have a warm dinner lol
    Officially recognized Stretchpert in Hobbies and Crafts
  • 03-29-2012 9:31 PM In reply to

4givennotperfect:
    Martha, wasn't banned here at all. I saw it.

Oh crap I think I missed this conversaion sorry nosey here I really got nothing better to do besides spy...

No blow

chrissanne
  • 03-29-2012 9:36 PM In reply to

• smiles
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-15-2010
    • Midwest
    • Posts 306

Had a better day. Have been dealing with some pretty nasty stuff at work. Oh, well tomorrow is Friday!!!

Took my lunch and talked to my mom during my break. The spring flowers are looking great. Have a good evening everyone.

Page 2 of 2 (15 items) < Previous 1 2
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us