Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Sharing Space: Offices

Last post 03-21-2012 8:36 PM by Maggie Trudeau. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-21-2012 11:20 AM

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-28-2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Sharing Space: Offices

Be it having to share a space with a spouse in a study or office or in the workplace; sharing an office can have drawbacks.

How do you work out the issues of space for everyone and the ability to concentrate?

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• 03-21-2012 3:28 PM In reply to

• grame
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 02-22-2011
    • Kingdom of Callaway
    • Posts 1,950

Re: Sharing Space: Offices

We have worked together long enough that we don't have problems, but if there is a monor one we talk it out.  I like to hit it hard in the AM, which is my more efficiant period.  Another, concentrates better in the PM, we barely acknowledge each other during those times, but talk a lot in the middle.  Works for us.

I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand. ~Susan B. Anthony
  • 03-21-2012 8:36 PM In reply to

Re: Sharing Space: Offices

I've shared an office for 7 years now.  We're both hoarders of paperwork so it's a mess.  We have headphones to try to give each other privacy (or maybe to get some.   Faced the desks at different walls, but not back-to-back, and just do our best with it.  At this point, it would be tough to have different offices because it's easy to pick up where the other one left off since we hear all of each other's phone calls and meetings.  We always know what's going on.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us