Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Saying I Love You on Valentine's

Last post 01-18-2012 1:49 PM by cheapChic. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-17-2012 6:48 PM

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-28-2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Saying I Love You on Valentine's

Are you doing something special this year with a loved one or do you have a special gift you plan to give?

Let's get some frugal ideas going!

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• 01-17-2012 9:10 PM In reply to

Re: Saying I Love You on Valentine's

Do a hallmark moment but do it your self and paster the sucker in the car for dh and have a good dinner for dh when he gets home and lay a guilt trip on him gives him something to think about his ladys at home waiting for him you two ladys cooked all day made a card for him and hug him that you deserve a diamond ring...lol yeah thats gonna blow over just tell the lug happy vd day give a hug and card that says it all right there sorry brandy got wild on you for a minute.

• 01-18-2012 12:56 PM In reply to

Dh and I focus more on our anniversary which is the 19th of feb.   of course the kids do valentines and dh get choc and flowers but not fancy. plus mil bday is the 15th so party month!

Officially recognized Stretchpert in Hobbies and Crafts
  • 01-18-2012 1:19 PM In reply to

Sharing love and special time together and a special cooked and planned dinner for my Mom. I often find random things that remind me of her for gift giving... often bath/pamper stuff, pjs, little sentiments, etc.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." ~Chinese Proverb~
  • 01-18-2012 1:49 PM In reply to

Still like the hallmark moment plastered on the screen savor oh well maybe next year

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us