Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

What's For Dinner, The Winter Edition

Last post Tue, Mar 13 2012 8:25 AM by Brandy. 1436 replies.
Page 128 of 144 (1437 items) « First ... < Previous 126 127 128 129 130 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 28 2012 10:35 PM In reply to

Re: What's For Dinner, The Winter Edition

Bowl of egg noodles with cottage and Parm. cheese, broccoli, pb and jelly, some Fritos with pb, don't know about more because I feel sick.

• Tue, Feb 28 2012 10:58 PM In reply to

Seaturtle, peanut butter on Fritos? I have never heard. Wow, I have heard some interesting things here but never this one... is that the new chippy dippy lol? I'm sorry you are sick and hope you can get some nice healing foods in your current diet to help speed up the healing process. What we consume directly effects that and overall health... I know you have been sick awhile now and bounce back and forth - praying for you faithfully. I know others are too.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." ~Chinese Proverb~
  • Tue, Feb 28 2012 11:38 PM In reply to

seaturtle:

Bowl of egg noodles with cottage and Parm. cheese, broccoli, pb and jelly, some Fritos with pb, don't know about more because I feel sick.

Love noodles with broclo and parm cheese, and a side of cottage cheese ok one question for you seaturle how did the fritos taste with the pb just a question..

• Wed, Feb 29 2012 12:11 AM In reply to

Forgot that Steve's Dad was taking us out for dinner.  He had a steak sandwich with Caesar salad and fries and I had haddock and fries with coleslaw.  Dessert at home.  Out for breakfast in the morning too before he goes home.  He is staying at a hotel for the evening.  No room here at the Inn LOL.

Sally.

• Wed, Feb 29 2012 1:01 AM In reply to

broiled 1/2 a buffalo round steak.  more than enough for the 3 of us, had fried potatoes, green salad, strawberry jello, with leftover frozen berries in it, spinach, rice krispie treats and tea.
  • Wed, Feb 29 2012 4:38 PM In reply to

Dinner tonight is roast in the crockpot with sliced onions, 8 cloves of garlic, black pepper, sliced mushrooms, onion soup mix and water. It will be served with mashed potatoes, steamed asparagus and homemade dinner rolls. Dessert will be dark chocolate brownies with white chocolate chips mixed in for anyone who wants them.

Riley
  • Wed, Feb 29 2012 5:30 PM In reply to

At my house:  DH made venison chili.   (a co-worker kindly gave us some ground deer meat). Turned out quite good.  Fresh strawberries and yogurt for dessert.

www.dodgeandweave.blogspot.com
  • Wed, Feb 29 2012 8:44 PM In reply to

Leftover pork in BBQ sauce on buns. Cauliflower cheese. Bananas

• Wed, Feb 29 2012 8:50 PM In reply to

I slow cooked a big batch of my special vegan sweet potato and yam chili Perfect for this rainy evening. Fresh steamed Jasmine rice and lots of organic fruit and vegetable sides to follow.

• Fresh mangos, golden plums and citrus fruit
    • Fresh steamed white zucchini
    • Baby spinach/tender greens/shredded carrot salad with green onion, avocado and cilantro
    • Baby red, yellow and orange bell peppers with Italian herb Greek yogurt dip I whipped up
    • Entree is my special sweet vegan sweet potatoe and yam chili - if you want the ingredients ask and I will post later - topped with fresh mango/papaya salsa and served on a bed of fresh steamed Jasmine rice
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." ~Chinese Proverb~
  • Wed, Feb 29 2012 8:59 PM In reply to

• babs
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 2 2007
    • Vermont
    • Posts 10,988

Homemade fries and burgers, Babs

Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
Page 128 of 144 (1437 items) « First ... < Previous 126 127 128 129 130 Next > ... Last »

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us