Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Halloween Fun

Last post 10-24-2011 4:25 PM by spiderdust. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-12-2011 4:12 PM

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-28-2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Halloween Fun

Bobbing for apples, scary stories,hayrides, carving the pumpkins...

What other fun do you have planned for this time of year or for Halloween itself?

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• 10-23-2011 9:02 PM In reply to

Re: Halloween Fun

since we don't get kids here anymore just the nieghbers young kids so the get a packet of candy from mom she eats this stuff up when the kids are dressed cute... we just mainly do our own thing me it be hulu.com to watch dracula thats about it yeah fun holiday in germany ..

• 10-23-2011 11:31 PM In reply to

well we have school classroom parties, parties for guides and beavers...moms group party and then halloween!  dd has a party with the girls club too.

Officially recognized Stretchpert in Hobbies and Crafts
  • 10-24-2011 4:10 PM In reply to

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-28-2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

My daughter has a Halloween event at the library where they are offering a storyteller, games and food then we have  Halloween party to attend on Halloween.

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• 10-24-2011 4:25 PM In reply to

We just went to our CSA farm's annual fall celebration this weekend... apple picking, apple cider pressing, pie contests (mine won in the Most Creative category!), feeding the farm goats and chickens, pumpkin carving, and a communal potluck with a bonfire at the end of the day. We look forward to it every year.
    Mama to a teen and a preschooler KINDERGARTENER!! -- oh, the fun! Also co-parenting 3 other awesome kids. :)
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us