I agree with the bleach/water mix for clean up. The best thing to keep in mind is prevention. Here where it gets humid for months, mold can get out of hand quickly. Make sure windows are properly working, exhaust fans work and are properly vented, so it goes outside the house, not just into an attic, and there are no cracks in the walls/foundation for rain to get inside. Running the air conditioner also helps when it is super hot and humid. We also have a dehumidifier running full time in our basement. It has a hose that we run to our floor drain. When it rains and is really humid, we have a second one for the back room of the basement (utility/furnace room) and we empty the bucket once or twice a day (use it to water plants).
When our gutters were plugged and we got 2 inches of rain in 2 hours, we had water leak in our house. In order to keep mold from growing in our walls/ceiling, we had to make sure the leak was stopped and then dry the wet area which involved DH cutting a hole in the ceiling to check for damage and then using a fan to dry out the area. We are extra vigilant about gutters now. Hopefully we stopped the leak and any possible growing mold.
For me, it's not so much the mold you can see like in the tub/shower but the mold you cannot see growing behind walls or under window sashes. That can quickly become a health issue. I can clean mildew out of a shower or toilet but once it is in walls, it's a bigger problem.