Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Small Space Storage

Last post Wed, Jun 8 2011 3:31 PM by slk2042. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jun 8 2011 10:47 AM

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 28 2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Small Space Storage

You look around and the walls are closing in! Oh no, that's really just the clutter that is piling up because there is no place to put it all. The Dollar Stretcher Community is here to the rescue with tips on storage for small spaces!

Come on everyone, share your best ideas for getting a small home organised!

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• Wed, Jun 8 2011 3:31 PM In reply to

Re: Small Space Storage

Well, I suppose I don't take a mainstream approach to organizing clutter. My first instinct is to get rid of anything that hasn't served a purpose within a year or two.

We live in a somewhat small house--a family of 5 in 1400 sq. ft. 2 of the 5 are toddler boys, with LOTS of toys that spill from the bedroom to the living room on an hourly basis!

We often take a bag of unused items to the Goodwill, simply because we don't have room for all of it. And you know, there's rarely been an item that we got rid of that we needed later and regretted giving it away.

My parents having hoarding tendencies, so I suppose I've rebelled and gone too far the other way--getting rid of things that aren't absolutely essential.

Stacie

http://holdinghandswithmyhoney.blogspot.com/
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us