Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

$1 for a 12-pack of Coke at Target

Last post Tue, Oct 2 2007 11:11 AM by Chief Family Officer. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Sep 29 2007 11:10 PM

$1 for a 12-pack of Coke at Target

They're on sale for $2.50 and have a $1.50 peel-off coupon you can use when you're checking out.

• Sun, Sep 30 2007 3:00 PM In reply to

• babs
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 2 2007
    • Vermont
    • Posts 10,988

Re: $1 for a 12-pack of Coke at Target

Cool ! Babs

Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
  • Sun, Sep 30 2007 10:48 PM In reply to

Did that sale end on Saturday, or is this the new sale starting this week ( 10/1 )? That's an awesome deal!! Esp. since my son saves Coke Rewards points.

Michelle in Northern Michigan

"Those who would surrender liberty for security deserve neither" - Ben Franklin

• Tue, Oct 2 2007 11:11 AM In reply to

@Cinnamonhuskies - I'm sorry, I'm not sure if the deal ended on Saturday. I used to Target several times a week but I've managed to cut back to one ;) 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us