Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Welcome to Schooling, Public and Homeschool

Last post Thu, Mar 25 2010 6:00 PM by Brandy. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Mar 25 2010 6:00 PM

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 28 2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Welcome to Schooling, Public and Homeschool

Locked Reply Contact

I am Brandy, your Dollar Stretchpert on education.I want to welcome you to the Schoolng, Public and Homeschool Sub-forum. 

About Me:

I am a wife, mother and dollar saver. We are in our fifteenth year of whole family homeschooling. We use a classical and whole life approach to education.

About This Forum:

Homeschooling?  Public School? Private School?

If you have children then you will find discussions on education and most importantly getting that education on a budget here. 

If you have questions about education of any kind, please ask. If you want to share some tips, please post. If you are trying to find bargains or ways to save on school clothes, books, lunch or other things, please check out our discussions or start your own.

Always seeking knowledge,

Brandy - Schooling Stretchpert

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us