Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Dishwasher Maintenance

Last post Fri, Jun 26 2009 2:08 PM by Virginia Needlewoman. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jun 26 2009 9:39 AM

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 28 2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Dishwasher Maintenance

"The next time you find yourself reaching for the telephone to call a dishwasher repairman because the dishes are coming out dirtier than they went in, stop."

Read the article, Dishwasher Maintenance, instead. 

Do you have other tips to share?

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• Fri, Jun 26 2009 2:08 PM In reply to

Re: Dishwasher Maintenance

Reader's Digest has a book on home repairs. I ordered it from The Good Cook recently. I thought it would be a good reference book for me to have.

The only things I know about dishwashers is to rinse food off the plates & to not run it until I have a full load.

That said, I did have a dishwasher problem years ago. My Grandmother's dishwash started having the lid come undone. I called the repair guy & it still happened. I got disgusted & I washed dishes by hand.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us