Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Can I Buy Breaded Veal Patties at Sam's, BJ's, or at Cosco ?

Last post Fri, May 22 2009 9:29 AM by jillibean. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, May 21 2009 7:22 PM

Can I Buy Breaded Veal Patties at Sam's, BJ's, or at Cosco ?

I like breaded veal patties. I like to make my own sauce for them.

Can I purchase them at Sam's, BJ's, or at Cosco ?

The only place I've seen them in the past few years is in the Sysco Catalog. I do not have a source for ordering Sysco Products. The gal who had a place closed her restaurant several years ago.

Harris Teeter and Food Lion do not carry them. I've looked very carefully in the frozen foods section. My Super Walmart doesn't carry them either.

Thanks.

• Thu, May 21 2009 7:25 PM In reply to

Re: Can I Buy Breaded Veal Patties at Sam's, BJ's, or at Cosco ?

Can I get them at Trader Joe's ? I have access to Trader Joe's.

• Thu, May 21 2009 7:54 PM In reply to

Aren't good when a friend takes me to costco wow that  is really good with mash potaoes or potatoe salad now Im drooling.

• Fri, May 22 2009 5:34 AM In reply to

I have never been inside one of the wholesale clubs. No one who is a member has ever taken me with them.

• Fri, May 22 2009 5:51 AM In reply to

In my experience, you can enter as a guest. You just can't purchase without a membership.

A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Fri, May 22 2009 9:29 AM In reply to

That's the way Costco is. Just let them know when you come in the door that you don't have a membership but want to look around.

I'm not sure if Costco has them, but I could be wrong. Costco does have a website (but you still have to be a member to order from it). You can check there to see if they list any grocery items.

I don't have a Sam's Club membership and we don't have BJ's or Trader Joe's.

Jill

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us