Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Free/Cheap websites

Last post Fri, Apr 13 2007 11:32 PM by latenightleader. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Apr 3 2007 7:57 PM

Free/Cheap websites

Hey, I know that most of you probably know about the freecycle websites, but have any of you been to craigslist.com?
  • Wed, Apr 4 2007 1:07 AM In reply to

• Pat
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Mar 6 2007
    • Colorado
    • Posts 14,463

Re: Free/Cheap websites

Craigslist is pretty good, but doesn't cover some localities as  well as freecycle - at least it looks like that to me. There's also http://www.throwplace.com which is kind of interesting.

I love the idea behind sites like those.  

Community Facilitator

Printable Coupons!

Smartsource and MySavings
  • Fri, Apr 13 2007 11:32 PM In reply to

Re: Free/Cheap websites

I visit Spoofee deals and free after rebate.  Spoofee is fun, I sign up for the free things every two weeks or so, and get a few free things in the mail every week- the best was a got a coffee maker, a Senseo, and sent it to my big sister who can afford the coffee pods- I can't afford presents for my siblings often, we got our state tax return, I sent that to her- fifteen dollars for shipping, and the cookbook Dining on a Dime to my baby sister- and felt good sending two nice presents off for fun. 

Tracy 

Tracy
    Beginning Debt Slayer

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us