Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

when do you buy next year school package ???

Last post Sun, May 18 2014 11:06 PM by Gayla57. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, May 12 2014 10:15 PM

when do you buy next year school package ???

home school group got 15 mail out this year in the past few weeks  i already bought for next year ... ( DH said just buy it honey )

we have two in college come fall 

Gayla57

Officially Recognized Stretchpert in Frugal Food and Cooking and in Slow Cooker Foods

• Tue, May 13 2014 7:03 AM In reply to

Re: when did you buy next year school package ???

I buy for some of the grandkids. I have been looking at material.Will buy the younger kids soon. The older ones have to decide what they want to learn next year. Oldest grandson grauateds in June. Two of the girls will be 10th grade. Two 8th, one first and one in Kindergarden.  Oh, I forgot one in third grade. We reuse as much material as we can. More ont he computer than when my kids were still in school, Babs

• Tue, May 13 2014 8:20 AM In reply to

Re: when do you buy next year school package ???

There are books that I purchased years ago for the first and second child that I still use now. Each December, I order or buy books and supplies that I will need for the year which starts in January. Every three months, I evaluate what additional books are needed for supplemental reading.

$ Dollar Stretcher Community Manager $
  • Tue, May 13 2014 10:53 AM In reply to

I have some work books already for next year like the curriculum ones from value village. some books are for gr 4-6 so can use them for several years. and of course all the things I have bookmarked or downloaded from currclick etc I have.

• Sun, May 18 2014 11:05 PM In reply to

I like Brandy have core books i use every year I brought alot of things at the January sales and will fill in over spring and summer then check on the sale item when the pre school happens  I got the new home ec book  it worrible suggeats using pre made  a time saver . 

Gayla57

Officially Recognized Stretchpert in Frugal Food and Cooking and in Slow Cooker Foods

• Sun, May 18 2014 11:06 PM In reply to

I like Brandy have core books i use every year I brought alot of things at the January sales and will fill in over spring and summer then check on the sale item when the pre school happens  I got the new home ec book  it worrible suggeats using pre made  a time saver . 

Gayla57

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us