Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

This is a Rave

Last post Fri, Mar 28 2014 5:15 PM by AnotherBrandy. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Mar 17 2014 11:04 AM

This is a Rave

Congrats and great thank yous to Brandy for our having had a spam-free weekend. AM
  • Mon, Mar 17 2014 11:41 AM In reply to

Re: This is a Rave

Brandy didn't do anything. No spam has hit in days and I have no idea why not but I am thankful.

$ Dollar Stretcher Community Manager $
  • Mon, Mar 17 2014 1:50 PM In reply to

Maybe they have been getting the oops message too. Could be a positive sign to that, Babs

• Mon, Mar 17 2014 2:08 PM In reply to

it seemed kind of nice  didnt it .?

Gayla57

Officially Recognized Stretchpert in Frugal Food and Cooking and in Slow Cooker Foods

• Fri, Mar 28 2014 3:39 PM In reply to

Re: Spam Mail

Are these people who are posting junk about things like shows spammers? The reason I am asking is because every day they are using that day as joining the ds and everyone else have the same standard date they joined. I know it's very annoying for them to post all of that junk and wish they would stop I'am sure it is annoying to other people on the board here also. I have never opened them up for fear of a virus lurking. What do you think?
  • Fri, Mar 28 2014 5:15 PM In reply to

Re: Spam Mail

Yep, those are the spammers. I seriously advise not clicking on links that seem suspicious or for advertisement here or anywhere on the net.

$ Dollar Stretcher Community Manager $
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us