Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Prayer Circle 2014

Last post Sun, May 25 2014 6:15 PM by LWolfT. 116 replies.
Page 12 of 12 (117 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, May 20 2014 7:18 AM In reply to

Re: Prayer Circle 2014

Z ... so glad to hear things went well for your surgery.   Prayers going out for a speedy recovery!   

www.dodgeandweave.blogspot.com
  • Tue, May 20 2014 7:32 AM In reply to

Thank the Lord for this good news, Babs

• Tue, May 20 2014 10:45 AM In reply to

• Sea
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on Sun, Feb 24 2013
    • Posts 874

Zohnerfarms, what a wonderful thing! I am sorry the pain is bad. It will get better. Thinking of you and retired,

Susan

• Tue, May 20 2014 10:50 PM In reply to

Zohner, I was thinking of you over the weekend and wondering what the status was about your surgery. I know you are glad to have that behind you. Even though the recovery will be arduous ad painful, you are on the upswing now. Blessings to you and your family!
    Carol
    western NC
  • Tue, May 20 2014 11:17 PM In reply to

Zohner, so happy the surgery went well and is behind you.  I am hoping the pain and swelling are decreasing, and you have some good books or movies to keep you entertained.  Keep us posted!  

• Sun, May 25 2014 5:42 PM In reply to

tracyinmn:

Zohner, so happy the surgery went well and is behind you.  I am hoping the pain and swelling are decreasing  

Things are going well. There is still pain & swelling, but the mobility is decreasing.  Altho I understand why it is necessary, [hysical therapy is just not my favorite thing to do right now.

I am blessed with a good surgeon in the hands of the Lord, but I am also blessed with good friend like you all here, who support me in prayer.  Thank you so much!

• Sun, May 25 2014 6:15 PM In reply to

Glad things are progressing! Continuing to send prayers for a speedy recovery! (Every one I've known who had a joint replacement agrees that the therapy is the toughest part. But once they were past that, they were very happy they made the decision to have surgery.)
    www.dodgeandweave.blogspot.com
Page 12 of 12 (117 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us