Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Finding Organic Foods at Affordable Prices

Last post 07-25-2013 8:47 PM by BargainBistro. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-25-2013 12:09 PM

Finding Organic Foods at Affordable Prices

As prices rise, more people are making cuts in their spending. This often means we lower the quality of our food or change how we eat.

If you are still getting organic food and eating more naturally, share your tips for finding the foods at the best prices.
    $ Dollar Stretcher Community Manager $
  • 07-25-2013 4:00 PM In reply to

Re: Finding Organic Foods at Affordable Prices

The garden helps alot .. and the fact we have our own chicken ,pig. and cows  we only have a few things we acutually buy there something free about knowing were our dinnner really came from                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Gayla57

Officially Recognized Stretchpert in Frugal Food and Cooking and in Slow Cooker Foods

• 07-25-2013 4:20 PM In reply to

I don't buy many organic items.. But I have bought like organic balsamic and a few other things from time to time but I don't require all organic as others my require to do..

http://jayashiangel.blogspot.com/

Shawls 4 Hospice 2014 YTD 3
    Shawls 4 Hospice 2013 YTD 36
    Shawls 4 Hospice 2012 YTD 21

• 07-25-2013 8:47 PM In reply to

Growing my own organic foods, being a regular at the farmer's market where I buy and support organic growers and some I get a discount from, local organic farms - you can also volunteer in exchange for organic foods from their farm; co ops, coupons at health food stores, bulk bins, trading home grown organic food with other organic growers and cooks, organic food given to me as gifts instead of other things... foraging when safe and legal... prioritizing my money on organic healthy foods and making cuts elsewhere. Volunteering and community gardens are other ways folks can get more organic foods - so are programs like Bountiful Baskets and farm basket deliver services. Local produce stands and markets are another great way, especially during fresh seasonal sales.
    I am unable to delete my account. Therefore, I have signed out and will not be returning. Please do not contact me here, I will not get the message. God bless you all.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us