I love vinegar, too! I even have DH using it. We use it:
1. Window/glass cleaner, diluted with water in a spray bottle. It works great on my glass top stove to clean grease.
2. In my washing machine as a fabric softener and freshener. It really helped with my musty towels that I couldn't hang outside.
3. In my dishwashe to keep hard water spots from forming.
4. As a cleaner in my bathroom for the bathtub/sink/toilet. We have soft water but scum still builds in the shower.
5. With baking soda, I use it in my sink drains to freshen and clean.
6. With colds and dry air, we run humidifiers in our bedrooms and main living area. I use a water and vinegar mix to clean the humidifiers so calcification does not build up. I wipe the outside with vinegar to keep it clean, too.
7. We run a diluted mixture in our coffee maker every month or so to clean and freshen it.
My dad has always used vinegar in a rinse for his hair to control his dandruff and itchy scalp. When I used to use a lot of styling products (pre kids) I would do a vinegar rinse to clear out all the gunky build up that shampoo leaves behind. My hair really was "squeaky" clean!