Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Finding Coupons

Last post Mon, Feb 24 2014 6:40 AM by JimyAdam. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Oct 22 2012 5:34 PM

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 28 2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Finding Coupons

We have readers and members who are always looking for coupons to get a better deal on the products they buy. Let's share our tips on where we find the coupons we use.

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• Mon, Oct 22 2012 5:42 PM In reply to

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 28 2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Re: Finding Coupons

I buy the Sunday paper from time to time and clip the coupons
    I mail the manufacturers directly to inquire about available coupons

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• Wed, Oct 24 2012 5:06 AM In reply to

I get my coupons from www.thecouponclippers.com they have quite a lot of coupons and usually things I am looking for. The fees are about ten cents per coupon but I get double coupon at my store and with buying an item on sale, using my coupon, and using my store card, I usually save anywhere from thirty to fifty dollars. I do stuck up when the item is on sale and I have the coupon and the card. Christine
  • Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:43 PM In reply to

My coupons all come from the Sunday papers, the midweek Redplum mailings, and magazines I subscribe to. I also get coupons from my in-laws, who don't bother with them. I asked them to save their Sunday and midweek coupons for me instead of throwing them away. Oh--and I also find them at the commissary, hanging from the shelves or attached to the products I want to buy, or in a flyer at the entrance. Once you start looking around, they're everywhere.

I sometimes print coupons out, but more often than not, the coupon sites just don't work for me, there's often a technical glitch, it's very frustrating. And at the moment, my printer isn't even working anyway, so that point is moot. LOL

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." --Mr. Carson
  • Sat, Dec 22 2012 2:01 AM In reply to

All you ever need is the sunday paper, coupons.com, coupons.com.com, and retailmnot.com, couponmountan.com and mefindcoupon.com
  • Thu, Apr 11 2013 5:40 AM In reply to

Hey I have been using couponinput.com for more then one year and i am happy to use it.Check it my be useful for all of you.

http://www.couponinput.com/
    http://www.couponinput.com/bluefly-coupon-codes.html
  • Mon, Feb 24 2014 6:40 AM In reply to

I alway get my coupons and promo codes from perkycoupns.com they have quite a lot of site wide coupons and usually things I am looking for with deals. all coupon and promo codes are verified and updated on a regular basis.

Filed under: ,
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us