Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Thank the L'rd for His Blessing Given This Week

Last post Sat, Jul 7 2012 11:42 PM by gayla50. 12 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (13 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jul 6 2012 6:47 AM

• babs
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 2 2007
    • Vermont
    • Posts 10,988

Thank the L'rd for His Blessing Given This Week

Please share all that G'd blessed you with this past week. Babs
    Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
  • Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:42 AM In reply to

Re: Thank the L'rd for His Blessing Given This Week

He has softened my heart towards my ex.  I was bitter and delighted in my ex's continuing misfortune - which was wrong.  I can now genuinely pray for my ex to be blessed.  It may take a long time, but I'm a patient person and know His timing is perfect.

Susan in MI

Susan
    It's all about Love!
  • Fri, Jul 6 2012 10:00 AM In reply to

Our blessing this week was the AC fix-it man! Our AC went out during the night (in the 100's here in day) and he was here within one hour of calling him. Also, it was a blessing the AC went out at night rather than day Lots of blessings this week! Correspondance with loved ones, full tummies, physical therapist bill totally covered by insurance, and the beat goes on and on Thanks for this reminder! I needed this!
  • Fri, Jul 6 2012 10:50 AM In reply to

Blessings for the week are that both of the dogs are on the mend. DD is finally moved back in. Vacation went really well with only one day of being ill and I figured out what made me sick so I can prevent it next time. Thank you for reminding me to really look at what is going on around me.
    Riley
  • Fri, Jul 6 2012 1:48 PM In reply to

Yesterday on the 5th we were blessed with much needed rain.  According to the pot in the backyard, we received 3/4" during the day & another 1/4" overnight. We are so grateful for the moisture to help the firefighters with all these wildfires, & the garden & yards look great.  Thank you, Heavenly Father!

• Fri, Jul 6 2012 11:44 PM In reply to

I'm thankful that I heard from my family in Colorado Springs this week.  They are safe ... though understandably worried. Their home is several miles away from the fires ...

www.dodgeandweave.blogspot.com
  • Sat, Jul 7 2012 8:50 AM In reply to

• babs
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 2 2007
    • Vermont
    • Posts 10,988

We were blessed with peas and raspberries from the garden, nice weather for the 4th, family and friends came to visit for a nice day. Babs
    Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
  • Sat, Jul 7 2012 8:55 AM In reply to

EVERYTHING!

EVERY SECOND, EVERY BREATH!

AND SAVING THE LIFE OF MY PRECIOUS PUP...THANK YOU LORD, ALWAYS.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." ~Chinese Proverb~
  • Sat, Jul 7 2012 1:11 PM In reply to

This week's blessings:-

1. A paycheck!
    2. A newly appointed manager at work who can see some of the problems and inefficiencies I've been complaining about for at least 4 years! Now maybe our CEO will finally understand what I'm talking about and give serious thought to implementing some of the suggestions that could improve efficiency, morale AND profitability!
    3. Our "houseguest" - stepson's dog is staying with us til he finds pet-friendly digs that he can afford.  I have a funny feeling that she's here to stay although it's supposed to be temporary!  Meantime, she's great company for our own dog (who was beginning to drive me nuts with her desire to play 24-7! Now she has a four-legged playmate!
    4. The free and much needed ADHD coaching sessions donated to DD14!

Philippians 4:19

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus
  • Sat, Jul 7 2012 2:00 PM In reply to

Always thankful for His mercies and salvation!

Thankful for good functioning air condition in my car, even though it's used and has 136,000 miles on her.

Thankful for the health and strength to do for myself. That is such a huge blesssing.

Thankful for funds to pay all my bills.

Thankful for my children.

Thankful to come here and share.

budgetwise

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Ps. 139:14
Page 1 of 2 (13 items) 1 2 Next >
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us