Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Reduce Financial Stress

Last post Fri, Jul 6 2012 11:13 AM by MamaJ. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jul 4 2012 10:53 AM

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 28 2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Reduce Financial Stress

Financial concerns are high right now. Before you reach the level of panic over it, stop and asess your situation. Do you see a plan forming?

If you don't know where to begin with taking control of your money, let the Dollar Stretcher help you..

Financial Stress

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• Wed, Jul 4 2012 10:58 AM In reply to

Re: Reduce Financial Stress

Tho this doesn't affect $$ that you have, for years I have been writing on a small piece of notepaper, what I have to be thankful for. I carry that little note around with me in my pocket all day. When I realize I am doing too much worrying (not productive) I take it out and read it to remind myself that I am among the 7% of the wealthiest in the world (so are you). Of course a plan of action is the best way. Even when you get off track, it is a path to get back onto, rather than floundering around wondering what to do next.
  • Fri, Jul 6 2012 11:13 AM In reply to

• MamaJ
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Nov 5 2009
    • Posts 963

Re: Reduce Financial Stress

Kassy:
    Tho this doesn't affect $$ that you have, for years I have been writing on a small piece of notepaper, what I have to be thankful for. I carry that little note around with me in my pocket all day. When I realize I am doing too much worrying (not productive) I take it out and read it to remind myself that I am among the 7% of the wealthiest in the world (so are you).

Love this idea.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us