Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Welcome back Cindy aka Cheap Chic!

Last post Fri, Jun 22 2012 8:50 PM by cheapChic. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jun 22 2012 2:46 PM

Welcome back Cindy aka Cheap Chic!

Our beloved Cindy has been gone almost 2 weeks now and this morning I saw a comment from her on the boards so she has made her way back home to us!

Welcome back Cindy. You have been missed by many!

Riley is also away and will return at some point next week from Alaska.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." ~Chinese Proverb~
  • Fri, Jun 22 2012 7:22 PM In reply to

• Helene
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on Mon, Aug 24 2009
    • Posts 721

Re: Welcome back Cindy aka Cheap Chic!

Happy to have you back, too, Cindy!

BB, I have been away too, and you don't make any comment on it... Big laugh... or do you know that I am a big girl and can take care of myself???!!! Laughing. I'm sure you have someting nice cooking!

• Fri, Jun 22 2012 8:50 PM In reply to

Re: Welcome back Cindy aka Cheap Chic!

Hi bargin and helene yeah just was not up to par to get on so here I am bugging the both of you and now to get teased by everyone beats getting teased by my dogs digity and daisy.

Hope your feeling better helene and bargin I heard you went totally nuts in the kitchen from sissy she snitched on me cutting up salads those are fun to do and you get the salad you want not what my mom does...lol

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us