Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

USAA starts an online service to sell your car

Last post Fri, Jun 8 2012 11:28 PM by Nords. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jun 8 2012 10:09 PM

• Nords
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on Sun, Jan 23 2011
    • Oahu
    • Posts 209

USAA starts an online service to sell your car

USAA has a "buying service" like many insurance companies and big-box retail outlets. Their Auto Circle has been around for a few years.

Now they've started a "Sell car" feature to let USAA members* list their cars for sale. This feature was added when USAA members asked for a way to trade in or sell their old cars along with buying new/used cars. The listings can only be seen by other USAA members* (and car dealers), but it's one more way to get your car on the market without having to worry about Craigslist spammers. It's also a great way to shop for a used car in your ZIP code. The "Sell car" feature includes reduced CarFax fees and, of course, USAA will be happy to sell the insurance.

* This time, "member" means anyone with a USAA login. You don't have to be a USAA property/casualty insurance customer with a military affiliation. You could be a USAA financial products or investments member as well.

I interviewed Steve Thompson, USAA's AVP of Consumer Lending, at this link:

http://the-military-guide.com/2012/06/04/usaa-starts-an-online-service-to-sell-your-car/

Officially Recognized Stretchpert in the Military Family Finances forum

Author of the non-profit book written by military for military: The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement-- now on sale at Impact Publications. For more info see my profile.
  • Fri, Jun 8 2012 11:02 PM In reply to

Re: USAA starts an online service to sell your car

I just found out dad and mom and I as a dependat can get services wow I thought it was going to be hard nope and I can staart doing a tittle or two on this since Im retired clerk from titleing cool good start here. thanks nord.

• Fri, Jun 8 2012 11:28 PM In reply to

• Nords
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on Sun, Jan 23 2011
    • Oahu
    • Posts 209

Re: USAA starts an online service to sell your car

Glad I could help!
    Officially Recognized Stretchpert in the Military Family Finances forum

Author of the non-profit book written by military for military: The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement-- now on sale at Impact Publications. For more info see my profile.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us