Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

How to check your SNAP/Food Stamps balance online

Last post 03-28-2012 12:02 PM by Deborahmichelle. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-26-2012 3:29 PM

How to check your SNAP/Food Stamps balance online

Dear Forumites, A Google how-to, while inaccurate, pointed my way to this info. In selected States, you can keep track of your EBT-SNAP/Food Stamps balance online. *** Please follow these instructions exactly, even though they sound cumbersome. *** Go to www.fns.usda.gov/fns/help.htm *** Click on Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program in FAQ's. *** Then click on Can I check the balance of my EBT SNAP account online? *** This will give you links to participating States. Hope yours is included! Yours in Him, Deborah & HeartN
    Officially Recognized Stretchpert in Government & Charity Assistance

Proud guardian of Heart, a black female Miniature Poodle, a Psychiatric Service Dog

Enter His gates with thanksgiving, His courts with praise; give thanks to Him, bless His Name. (Psalm 100)

Yours in thrift, Deborah

Filed under: , ,
  • 03-26-2012 11:43 PM In reply to

Re: How to check your SNAP/Food Stamps balance online

good thing I got denied last year trying this year again so Im going to check it out again if denied again then the fish bank will do and then keep doing this to drive my case worker up the wall again...lol thanks for the reminder debra...

• 03-27-2012 11:27 AM In reply to

You are so welcome for "the reminder," & I pray for you & Sissy everyday, so I'll include in my prayers the thought that you should receive all of the public benefits to which you are entitled .... Love in Him, Deborah & Heart

Proud guardian of Heart, a black female Miniature Poodle, a Psychiatric Service Dog

Enter His gates with thanksgiving, His courts with praise; give thanks to Him, bless His Name. (Psalm 100)

Yours in thrift, Deborah

• 03-27-2012 8:10 PM In reply to

Thanks debra and pet the cute puppy for me by the way mom took the weenie dogs daisy and digity to get theclaws clipped and guess what I saw a better version of a heart thats so cool I think its a standard poodle I think but reminded me of moms poodle she had caruso his name was they are so funny and cute...

• 03-28-2012 12:02 PM In reply to

Dear Cindy, Yes, there are 3 sizes of Poodles: Standard, Miniature (like Heart) & Toy. Toy have a short life-span, Standard have an average one, while Miniature live the longest (easily 13-14 years). Barring, G-d forbid, a car accident or such, I can expect to have my Heart (5 years old now) for many years to come, such a blessing! Love in Him, Deborah & Heart

Yours in thrift, Deborah

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us