Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

March 2nd Thanks to the L'rd for his blessings

Last post 03-04-2012 1:00 AM by Kassy. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-02-2012 8:55 AM

March 2nd Thanks to the L'rd for his blessings

Please share all of your blessings from the L'rd. Big or small they are all blessings. Babs
    Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
  • 03-02-2012 9:47 AM In reply to

Re: March 2nd Thanks to the L'rd for his blessings

The recent snowstorms are a blessing for us, living in a desert state.This has been one of the driest years on record in Utah, so I am grateful for the moisture the Lord has sent. Yesterday morning a neighborhood angel shoveled our driveway for us before DH left for work - we are so thankful for the blessing of good neighbors around us.

• 03-02-2012 9:51 AM In reply to

Last night, DS and brother were playing too roughly in the basement and oldest DS hit his head on the corner of the coffee table and split it open (about a 1/2 inch gash). I'm thankful that it wasn't more serious, that DS was very brave and thankful for the kind and competent ER doc and nurse that kept DS calm while he had stitches put in.

He is just fine today and I thank G'd for his protection and blessings.

Erika
  • 03-03-2012 8:50 PM In reply to

Friday night a tornado passed 10 miles south of DS and his family in Georgia, but thank the Lord, they just had heavy rain & are all right!

• 03-03-2012 9:22 PM In reply to

Thankful that the tornado missed us as well (we got a reverse 911 call to take cover) as there was a tornado just a couple miles away, literally. We were skipped and no major damage to the area.

Also paid dh's parents off tonight for years, yes years of debt that was incurred. this is a load off me personally for all the times I felt like I was paying for his past (ex wife). Really peace of mind for me!

Lynn

• 03-03-2012 11:27 PM In reply to

glad I had a better month today last 2 months been rough Im six feet above ground Im sucking air so guess Im doing just fine my dad needs the blessing and so does mom and brother dear middle sister is ok and youngest sister is ok so guess things are ok.

• 03-04-2012 1:00 AM In reply to

Our refrigerator was slowly dying...not cooling as it should. This was totally unexpected as the frig was not old. Would have been $700 to fix it.

So, had to buy a new one. The blessing is our emergency fund which enabled to pay cash for it!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us