Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

this is just crazy!!!!

Last post Sat, Feb 18 2012 5:24 PM by Karen K. 12 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (13 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Feb 17 2012 12:21 PM

• grame
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Tue, Feb 22 2011
    • Kingdom of Callaway
    • Posts 1,950

this is just crazy!!!!

I swear this is true.  No one can make this up.  Just saw a commercial on a Disney channel for a unique toy. It is a plastic dog that plops out yellow plastic poop!  This toy is named Doggie Poo, or maybe Doggie Doo in case you want to look for it.

Now, for all you frugal folks here at DG, I have a much less expensive idea.  If you send me a prepaid small box offered by the post office and  just $2 for handling, I will send you the real deal!  We currently have a large supply, but orders will be filled in the order received.  Please note that our suppliers are more than capable of filling back orders.

I am also prepared to make a second, even better offer!   If your family prefers even more fun, send an even larger box with airholes as I can send one of our realistic dog poo making machines for long lasting family fun.  Given last weekends activities I am very certain the poop machines are now in production and should be available for viewing in about 83 more days.  Unlike the plastic version which is only in brown, our models will be available in additional colors.

Don't delay, be one of the first in your neighborhood to get one of our special offers.  Operators are standing by.

I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand. ~Susan B. Anthony
    Filed under:
  • Fri, Feb 17 2012 12:39 PM In reply to

Re: this is just crazy!!!!

LOL!!!!!

Erika
  • Fri, Feb 17 2012 12:42 PM In reply to

Grame,

You are just too funny. I am sitting here laughing reading your post. I too have 3 of the poop making machines..one in black, one in white and one in brindle color.

Riley
  • Fri, Feb 17 2012 1:15 PM In reply to

• grame
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Kingdom of Callaway
    • Posts 1,950

LifeofRiley

So, are you on board to fill West Coast orders?

teresa

I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand. ~Susan B. Anthony
  • Fri, Feb 17 2012 2:13 PM In reply to

Hey want a real one got a free loading fred the beagle he does all that plus make noise for you and howl at the moon too.

chrissanne
  • Fri, Feb 17 2012 2:18 PM In reply to

• babs
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 2 2007
    • Vermont
    • Posts 10,988

No dog poo here but plenty of cat poo. Babs
    Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
  • Fri, Feb 17 2012 2:55 PM In reply to

• grame
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Kingdom of Callaway
    • Posts 1,950

Sorry to hear that Babs as LifeO' and I were just saying we thought that someone with your dedication and honesty would be perfect for the East Coast division.  LifeO' and I see this as a growing enterprise and will be offering many regional opportunities to potential franchise owners.  

• Fri, Feb 17 2012 4:57 PM In reply to

Well, grame, I think you should consider branching out ....    Babs' cats  could handle the East Coast, and I'm sure my 3 cats could cover the Midwest ... Wink

www.dodgeandweave.blogspot.com
  • Fri, Feb 17 2012 5:30 PM In reply to

My son would gladly fill those orders. His weekly chore is scooping poop.
    Riley
  • Sat, Feb 18 2012 5:48 AM In reply to

• Karen K
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Tue, Feb 24 2009
    • New York Mills, MN
    • Posts 1,327

lol!   No doggies here but  between us and my dd's we have 5 cats.  Sorry, I don't have the time, I can't be the supplier for the central states! 
    Karen K

http://www.sugarcreekwoodworking.com
    http://www.asimplepinebox.com
Page 1 of 2 (13 items) 1 2 Next >

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us