Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Valentine's Day Dinner???

Last post Mon, Jan 16 2012 10:13 AM by Brandy. 16 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Jan 10 2012 8:30 PM In reply to

Re: Valentine's Day Dinner???

Spider, after writing a comment to someone on another post I was reminded of this post and convicted - God does this WELL, Amen! -  to come back because I should have started out my comment with a big thank you before explaining Mom's dinner-dessert issues. Please forgive me for the poor act of character. I hope no feelings were hurt if I seemed ungrateful for not starting out by thanking you for your suggestions. I try to be tip top with mannerisms and sometimes have a boo boo slip - like here. Anyhow, I could not go on the rest of my night without a heart felt apology. I enjoy our friendship here and on inbox. Big hugs!

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." ~Chinese Proverb~
  • Wed, Jan 11 2012 11:22 PM In reply to

No hurt feelings at all! :)
    Mama to a teen and a preschooler KINDERGARTENER!! -- oh, the fun! Also co-parenting 3 other awesome kids. :)
  • Sun, Jan 15 2012 9:55 AM In reply to

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 28 2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

I still have no menu. Anyone else made plans yet?

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• Sun, Jan 15 2012 11:29 AM In reply to

• babs
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 2 2007
    • Vermont
    • Posts 10,988

My birthday is the 17th so we normally go out to celebrate both at once. I like fish and DH doesnt so probably go where there is good fish and good beef for him. Babs
    Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
  • Sun, Jan 15 2012 11:30 PM In reply to

• MarthaMFI
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Wed, Apr 16 2008
    • New Westminster, BC, Canada
    • Posts 10,850

since it is on a tuesday this year..don't know..mil bday is the 15th and our anniversary is the `19th so who knows..think i want to stay at a hotel this year for our anniversary.

Officially recognized Stretchpert in Hobbies and Crafts
  • Mon, Jan 16 2012 8:21 AM In reply to

• brenl
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Jun 4 2008
    • Wayne county
    • Posts 2,426

MarthaMFI I am in the same vote. My hubby's birthday is the 16th and our anniversary is the 27th.
  • Mon, Jan 16 2012 10:13 AM In reply to

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 28 2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Our anniversary is in April and our birthdays are in August. Valentine's makes a nice break in the year to stop and focus on romance and enjoy the atmoshere of love.

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us