Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Affordable Cosmetics

Last post Wed, Sep 7 2011 2:47 PM by rondavue66. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Sep 7 2011 1:49 PM

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 28 2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Affordable Cosmetics

We all know that natural can be cheap and healthy. Sometimes women enjoy a little enhancement and there is nothing wrong with a little budgeted pampering.

I was shopping with my daughter yesterday. She needed cosmetics. I haven't really bought any inawhile and was shocked at the prices. That's not pampering, that's insanity!

Where do you shop for affordable make-up?

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• Wed, Sep 7 2011 2:47 PM In reply to

Re: Affordable Cosmetics

I buy them at Kmart, Dollar General or CVS and use coupons. I only buy brand names. I bought Wet N Wild Mascara and it was awful. I contacted the company and they sent me 2 new ones and they are good. I usually buy Cover Girl Mascara for around $5 w/out a coupon. Good Luck.If you have a Sephora close they have samples that you can get all the time. I've never tried them but know others who love them. A lot of dept stores have samples as well. They don't last long but can help with a budget..
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us