Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Weekend Praise to G'd for all He has done this week

Last post 06-26-2011 9:42 PM by babs. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-24-2011 12:59 PM

Weekend Praise to G'd for all He has done this week

Please share what G'd has done for you this week so we can all thank Him together, Babs

Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
  • 06-24-2011 1:41 PM In reply to

Re: Weekend Praise to G'd for all He has done this week

I am so grateful that the Lord helped the vet to fix up Rose, our oldest dd's working dog, after she was in a fight with a coyote. As the Scriptures tell us, He knows when the sparrow falls.

I am so thankful for an overtime shift that will pay for most of the brake replacement done on my car.  The Lord does watch over us.

• 06-24-2011 2:19 PM In reply to

candle is lite...

• 06-24-2011 6:53 PM In reply to

I am thankful that I was not among the half of my department laid off this week ...

• 06-24-2011 8:03 PM In reply to

• gayla50
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 09-24-2007
    • Western North Carolina
    • Posts 8,491

thankful that DH was availbe to take me and two grandbabies to Dr on Thursday .

thankful that Dr knows me well enough to know I didnt a whole lot of tests what was is and that she knew what works for me and doesnt .

thankful that my nephew knew what was up with my ***** computer  and fixed it .. some how it gets messed up by anything DH was using it and he killed this time

Gayla

Officially Recognized Stretchpert in Frugal Food and Cooking and in Slow Cooker Foods

Purpose is what gives life a meaning
  • 06-25-2011 12:18 AM In reply to

Just for my two sisters first one is middle sister she is getting the chemo side affects brain fog part of the symtom hair not comeing yet but she looks cute in her new wig and she does need a prayer....

I will be with sissy she is now off the forum kinda sad in away but she needs the money last year when she paid off all the medical stuff what insurance did not cover she is replacing the money that paid for what was not covered don't need her to work her keyster off to the point where she is going to whind up being a secound me over worked over stressed and sick and tired I will only help her with her dogs and that goof ball cat she likes alot she needs a prauer so she don't get to break down... That I did have she don't need that no one deserves that and yeah forgot I did lite a candle for every one if they want it or not and god speed.

• 06-25-2011 12:20 AM In reply to

LWolfT:

I am thankful that I was not among the half of my department laid off this week ...

You of all need a prayer wolfT and I have a prayer chain out on you by the way.

• 06-25-2011 8:34 PM In reply to

cheapChic:

LWolfT:

You of all need a prayer wolfT and I have a prayer chain out on you by the way.

Thank you ... it must be working.   Prayers going out for your sis and for the rest of your family, too.

• 06-26-2011 9:42 PM In reply to

I am thankful for a church that preachs the Bible as G'ds Word and only the Bible, Babs

Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us