Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Weekend Praise and Thanks to the L'rd for our week

Last post 06-01-2011 7:08 AM by 4givennotperfect. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-27-2011 7:04 AM

Weekend Praise and Thanks to the L'rd for our week

Lets thank and praise the L'rd for all He did this week.  Many of us have been blessed with protection from these horrible storns.  He has blessed each of us in different ways. Please share your blessings with everyone, Babs

Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
  • 05-27-2011 8:13 AM In reply to

Re: Weekend Praise and Thanks to the L'rd for our week

I want to thank the L'rd for skills that we have learned over the years. We had problems with both our vehicles at the end of last week.  This is NOT a good thing since DH works 30 miles (on way) from home. DH was able to determine what was wrong with both of them, purchase the parts for a reasonable amount of money and do the repairs himself.  I'm thankful that he is able to do these types of things that keep our budget on track. 

I also want to thank the L'rd for our new job.  It is WONDERFUL.  It is a perfect fit for DH and he is so happy to be working again full time. 

When your outgo exceeds your income, your upkeep is your downfall. - Unknown
  • 05-28-2011 6:48 AM In reply to

I am thankful for another completed school year.  DD did well academically all year and it shows.  She came home announcing that everyone in her class gets to go to second grade!  LOL  I thought that was cute.  And she joined the Bug Club which has something to do with raising a grade, but we don't know which one yet.  LOL

DH's health has been good all this week and that can be a struggle sometimes so I am grateful.

I'm in constant communication with my mom.  She has a lot on her right now and there have been some tears of frustration.  I believe that G-d has a plan and it will all work out even if we don't know how yet.

Officially Recognized Stretchpert in the General forum
  • 06-01-2011 7:08 AM In reply to

The week had so many blessings in it. First there was the horrific accident in front of our house that the two teens walked away from with no major injuries other than concusions. Second DH agreed to do the Dave Ramsey program. Third my Mother-in-law sent youngest ds the cd she has had for him in the bank for several years and it was over 1800.00. That will be such a blessing for college in the fall. Fifth, oldest DS gets to bless a church family by going to their house and opening their pool for them. DS works at a pool place while in college and opens pools for people. The friends just bought their first home and have no idea what they are doing and of course there will be no charge except for the chemicals. I love this because this same friend is a hairdresser and does my hair for way less than anywhere I could go. Lot's of blessings this week.
    Hell hath no fury like a woman who has lost her coupons
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us