Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Produce in Dollar Stores

Last post Mon, Mar 26 2012 1:33 AM by BargainBinge. 11 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (12 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Nov 14 2007 11:15 AM In reply to

Re: Produce in Dollar Stores

Tanyajoh:

Hey that is great for you. What dollar stores are the ones with the fresh fruit. I only get canned fruit from the dollar stores where we are at the moment. Is it Dollar General or Dollar Tree, or a local one only in your town? I am shopping for Thanksgiving Dinner here as we are still not home yet. My main man is coming here for good now, as we gave up our apartment back home for an apartment here. My Dollar General store has frozen food, so I am going from there to our dinner table. Turkey is out of the question as I am too naucious to even eat a turkey. Ham yes that is our meal this year. I hope we get a farmer that will be delivering something other than pumpkins too, but I guess that is false hope on my part. The crops here have not been good. Well I am glad at least one person is happy on here. I am struggling with happiness these days. The cancer treatment turned out to be MS with all the test the cancer was benign thank goodness, but they found MS. I am now on so many meds I am dizzy from them and sick, so this year we are opting for ham, and I would love to find fresh fruit at my dollar stores, so I guess I will pray for it to happen here too. I went from having cancer that was benign to MS, fresh fruit would be a blessing in a dollar store. I will keep a look out.

Well got to go have a Happy Thanksgiving!Angel

Tanya

I'm so sorry to hear of your health woes. I wish you well and hope you have a happy Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends.
    Marlene
    Dollar Store Style
    Home Decor From The Dollar Store!

• Mon, Mar 26 2012 1:33 AM In reply to

Re: Produce in Dollar Stores

Old thread, good topic.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." ~Chinese Proverb~
Page 2 of 2 (12 items) < Previous 1 2
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us